Sunday, September 20, 2009

Azuma + gathering

Woke up at 12 plus i think! Due to the clubbing last night! haahah Woke up and washed up and went Queensbay with my family. Went there cause i need to take my IC + driving license back from JJ. I left it in his car yesterday..darn stim la me! Had lunch in Azuma! haha Well, Wei Ling, i saw your whole family there eating lo without you!! hahahaha and i went to talk with them! and your mom too hahahah By the way, the food is NICE there ! hahah i like it! I'm so gonna go there again! We ordered a lot of foods haha and guess what? we spent around rm190 for 4 person! LOL After lunch my family went Jusco to do some shopping while me..i went to find JJ at the Maxis booth there to get back my stupid IC LOL Talked awhile then i went to meet my family at Jusco! Of course, i'm sure and always there when they go Jusco for shopping! haha Spent RM400+ or maybe rm500+ there i forgot ad~ LoL and guess what? i saw a quite LONG TIME NO SEE best friend! hahha and that was Bee Gnoh! haha talked with her for LONG! =D I'm so gonna find a day to go out with Hun Mei again! and now i realize that...i have been seeing JJ EVERYDAY from 12 Sept till today! LoL During the night, i went to find Ms Lee for a small gathering with Zi Xian, Min Zhi, Fione, Yu Wei, Sarah and Emmy. Ms. Lee cooked for us! Delicious! she's such a good cooker and also good maths teacher! hahah We stayed there from 7pm to 12++am ! hahah We had so much things to talk about! yeahh, i kinda miss that good old days =] too bad! i forgot to take pictures during the gathering! sad

Pictures in Azuma :
The MenuSashimi Part Octopus!This is NICE haha i like this!This i not sure.but many things inside! not bad =]This is my brother's and mine main course!
Unagi Yamagawa Don!
unagi with eggs is always my favorite! =]Unagi Zushi Pizza
Nice and quite Special =]Nishiki Sakana
Cod Fish and Salmon! my favorite fish =].Sakae Kashira.
Salmon head. i just LOVE salmon! LOLTamago SushiTiger prawn SetThe tiger prawnThe FREE green tea ice-cream LOL
Our Bills! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment