Saturday, September 5, 2009

Farewell Dinner + Exams!

Yesterday was our beloved Wei Ling's farewell dinner! Sam came to fetch me from my house with Wei Ling and Zi Qi! he drifted! haha recently, im crazy over with DRIFT! xD i keep calling Jing Jiet and Sam to drift! cause i don't know! but I'm trying to LEARN! CRAZY me! and We met up with others at Coffee Island around 8pm! Had fun and we took a lot a lot of pictures! We were like taking pictures for the whole night! and for me, Wendy and Evelyn, we were like forgotten that we had our exam tomorrow(today)! haha and hey! Yesterday Wei Ling and Von were so darn high! haha not me anymore! yay! Finally got someone who can ganti me high ad xD Sam and Jing Jiet became our photo-man that night! Thanks and paise! xDxD and my so-called BROTHER, JJ fetched me home again! =P
Some of Our Main Course and Drinks! =]



Me and Jing Jiet
Me in Von's spec!SAM with his FUNNY look!
Guys!Girls!i like this! ziqi me and wendy!!I like this! im acting GHOST haha





Had Hubungan Etnik test today. Well, i totally DON'T know how to do..i just simply write and answer the paper! LOL Why i don't know? It's all because of me, myself so darn lazy to study! Damn! hahaha Fine it's over. There's no point regretting it ad! And actually, i don't really like this subject too! =D Had lunch with my best friends and friends~ LOL After lunch dropped them back to their hostel and drove back home! Well, i think I'm gonna move into their hostel tonight! Cause i don't wanna stay in my house ALONE! My family went KL and they dumped me alone in Penang SAD Thanks to my stupid finals! ishh Well, like shan hui said, my house is quite big..that's why i don't dare and don't want to stay in home ALONE keke

No comments:

Post a Comment