Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Sunday Sunday!

Nothing much about today. Housework as usual! After housework, me and my little brother get ourselves ready for the badminton competition at Tenby International School organized by ''Bao Yu Tang''. Reached there and get warm up! Hmm the competition last until 5pm! i went back early..so i don't really know bout the result! haha It's fun there! =D saw my long-time-no-see friends! miss them! LoL Went for our late lunch at 1-stop! Me and my little brother eat by ourselves since our parents had taken their lunch LOL Back home. Few hours later, my mom called me to go for dinner! i was still FULL haha but nevermind..i just don't wanna be alone in my house! so i followed them. Went for 'zhu cha' near Tarc!

Saw this when i walk to my car! haha i saw TWO!!The MenuStarted to cam whore while waiting for the foods to be served!Our Drinks =DMy little brother!His Main Course =My Main Course =]This is NICEi like this dog! hahaDid't manage to get the 'before' haha my family is STARVING xD
The Bill! LoL

No comments:

Post a Comment