Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Public Holiday

I do nothing but facebook and msn the whole day YESTERDAY! damn sien la ! aiks

Woke up around 10am today, went Cititel to have dim sum buffet with my whole family! For the prawn lovers, please go and eat! haha you surely will enjoy it! =D Ate till 1pm, cause we need to drop my little brother at YMCA for badminton with his friends. Back home and facebook + msn again! yeahh, i know im LIFELESS lol Chat with JJ and Evelyn, and suddenly feel like going badminton! then out we go! hahaha we decided so last minute and i rang PSC for booking the badminton court at 6pm! JJ went to fetch Wendy and Evelyn down to my house and we went together! Reached PSC and we started to play badminton! so darn hot! Keep sweating! Took some pictures there. Had fun. =D Dinner at Gurney Drive! haha Ate a lot of things, we had pay back for the exercise we done just now! haha cik ark! hmmmm had lok lok too! haha Then, JJ dropped me and Wendy home while Evelyn went E-Gate LoL Continued my lifeless life again!

Pictures in Cititel ::

i LIKE this








Pictures in PSC ::
Me
Evelyn Wendy and Jing Jiet


No comments:

Post a Comment