Sunday, September 20, 2009

My 1st Time Clubbing! xD

Went Mois with my friends yesterday! It's really a great experience! haha Had fun too~ And this is my 1st time going clubbing! Chee Kai too! and Nicole's officially 1st time there too! Well, CK's much more high than me! JJ fetched me there.Reached there around 1130pm. Went in and started to drink. ermm seriously, I'm so not use to the alcohol drink! BUT i enjoyed dancing on the dance floor! haha darn fun! but being moles.damn it! But still...thanks to my friends for covering up for me! xDxD Went out from Mois at 3am! and we went for supper! and u know what, we changed 3 place in total to have our supper! LOL and finally we went subaidah! Eat, talked together. I went back at 4.15am! cause my mom phoned me and asked when i'm going back! LoL I'm so gonna die soon! cause i told them I'll be back at 2am! LOL JJ and me left them earlier! he fetched me back =] and also thanks to him for everything that night. seriously, THANKS =] and also my other friends! hehe

Mois
Nicole and me!

JJ & MeMe and Joanne

Sab & Nic
Sab Edmund HuiLing
The Guys
JJ Nicole and Me
Our 1st time! haha
Kelvin and Me
BLUR! but i still like it! =]Elvin & Me LoL
Elvin & NicoleSam.FuSheng.MeAdelyn.Me.FuShengElvin & AdelynKelvin Me JJHui Ling and Sabrina.i like this! hahaMe



No comments:

Post a Comment