Friday, September 25, 2009

Redbox + Sakae + Movie

While waiting for ZiQi...LOL

I went Redbox today with Evelyn, ZiQi, SiZen, ChyiJiun and Bee Gnoh! Zi Qi came my house and fetched me there! THANKS =] had fun singing with them! Sang till 4pm. In between, Jing Jiet, Shin Dee, Sam and Min Xiang came to kacau us for awhile in Redbox. Then, we went Sakae for our errrrr maybe high tea?haha and I totally forgot about the time! LOL cause I'm going to watch "A Perfect Getaway" with Fu Sheng and his friends at 530pm! and i ate till 525pm++.Until Fu Sheng rang me up and asked me where am i and what time I'm coming then i just realize that I'm LATE LOL then i hurried up and pay the bills and went GSC to meet them up! Miss some front parts! SO SORRY! hee Well, that movie really GROSS for some parts! ewww !! But it's quite nice la haha hmm After our movie, we went for western food at fettes park. Went home around 930pm. Fu Sheng, Thanks for fetching me home =] Had fun today! as usual laa! hahah
In Redbox!




i LOVE salmon haha
Chyi Jiun is ALWAYS that healthy =D
I LOVE SALMON SASHIMI! xD
Salmon is NICE haha

No comments:

Post a Comment