Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Random Day

Waked up at 11am+ today! but i slept at 3am+ so cant blame me for waking up late! hahaha hmmm got off my bed immediately cause Zi Qi dated me at 1pm! hahaha After my bath, washing up and hair blowing, Zi Qi ranged me up! Luckily I'm not LATE hahaha okay opened the gate and let her into my room! Saved pictures for her and out we go! xD Went hawker stall to have our lunch! Changed our plan from movie in Gurney to kacau Wendy them in their hostel! hahah When we reached there, we knock their door so violently! We scared them! xDXD MISSION COMPLETED xD Later on, we went playground near Qzone to meet up with this siao ta bo named Kenneth! Before that, we prank him! XD Wow, stupid weather! so HOT haha We talked, played there! Till today, we just realize that his feet was so SMALL haha but mine SMALLER xD We went back to hostel around 4.30pm due to his Sejarah class! Backed hostel to take our bags and then Zi Qi fetched me back to my home! Cause she had a date with Jeffrey!! haha u see! she so ZHONG SHE QING YOU!! xDxD End of today!

me, zi qi, Kenneth

Childish us! xD

Ken cried cause we boxed him! =D

Swinging time! xD we all like kids nia! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment