Thursday, September 3, 2009

Had Fun! Love my friends! =P

My finals started today! English subject is today! Started at 9am and ended at 11am! After exam, me and my classmates and friends went Sri Ananda for our lunch! BUT i did't even eat or drink a things there due to my stupid sickness! food there is all fried and i got sore throat and i even lost my voice! damn! and oh yeah, my flu just recovered! xD Went Gurney later around 2pm! Bought Final Destination,5.15pm movie tickets and went group study err maybe you can say group TALK in McD hahaha we started cam whoring the whole 2-3 hours! Jing Jiet forced or maybe advised me to drink the traditional chinese herbal tea! he said is good and it works on my sickness too! OMG it was so darn BITTER! my friends said it's hard to drink and had a heavy smell too! LOL then i was like so lucky cause i got nose block!or else i don't think that i can finish the whole 350ml bottle! LOL Min Xiang meet us up around don't know what time! haha and so coincidentally, saw Wei Ling and Sam and they joined us! 10 of us went for the movie.Final Destination 4 is nice! but still..i prefer the 3rd one! hahaha After our movie, we went home! and Thanks to JJ again for fetching me go and back! =D

Pictures For Today =]

Me and Wendy

Evelyn and Shan Hui
Yee Ming and Joanne

Jing Jiet and Min Xiang
Sam and Wei Ling
This is the Chinese Herbal Tea! OMG
See his so-called BRUCE LEE's post! LOL
Shan Hui's Ghost Face and Me!
Wendy, Shan Hui, Me, Jing Jiet
he's studying?! NO WAY! haha
being stalked
Me and Wei Ling
Jing Jiet and MeWendy.Shan Hui.Min Yen
Girls
Us in cinema! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment