Saturday, September 12, 2009

Group Study + Gamer!

Due to my late sleeping time yesterday(5am) that's why i woke up late at 12pm LOL Well, planned to go group study with my classmates at 10am! and i was LATE for 2 hours and maybe more! got ready and prepared around 1pm. so i asked them wan to go lunch 1st? hahha so i went to fetch them for lunch. We went Roti Bakar in Time Square. Guess what? Kok Chun say is very hot there..and we believed him BUT our seats were like FREEZING COLD! and we all just shoot him, is this the "hotness" u mean?xD Started to order, but there have not much choice LOL we all order nearly the same things. At start, i wanted to order Thai Seafood Fried Noodles, it look very attractive to me BUT then when i see below of the menu, here goes this sentence : Only served Monday to Thursday! and today was Friday! damn! LOL Backed to library after lunch, Yee Fung went home early. After awhile, Kok Chun and Thomas go back too! then me and Evelyn change to Greenlane Mcd to continue our study as the library closing soon! Met Nicole, Zhu Lian them! Went back to get Kelvin from my house around 730pm! He drove to my house 1st. Was teaching Evelyn to drive while waiting for Kelvin's arrival! LOL After his arrival, i fetched them for dinner somewhere near Bellisa Row. Since our movie time is 9.20pm, that's why we took a bit long time to have our dinner! =D We watched 'Gamer' ! To those haven't watch, please go and watch! =P Nice! Simon's handsome! hahaha After our movie, i fetched Evelyn back her home, and i parked aside and we started talking together cause Evelyn doesn't want to go home that early! Talked until 12.15am +! My mom rushing me home ad, so we decided to end our conversation ! xD Fetched Kelvin back to my home and he drove back to hostel with his car! =D I'm sleeping SOON after updating my blog and ipod touch! and it's already 5.00am now =)

Our Foods and Drinks in Roti Bakar ::





Us ::

No comments:

Post a Comment