Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Friends Outing and Steamboat!

Today i went Gurney to watch 'UP' with Nicole, Zhu Lian, Elvin and Jing Jiet haha It's funny and nice! go and watch ba! darn funny and cute!! hmmm After movie, we went Greenlane Mcd and Kelvin joined us too! Well, they went there study and i didt even know bout it! I thought that we are just there for lunch!so, i did't bring my books along with me there! hahaha But we joked and laughed more than we study! Went back at 6pm! Jing Jiet fetched me home! Thanks! =P Went steamboat with Wendy, Evelyn, Shan Hui, Yee Min and also Joanne at their hostel! Well, i feel darn paise lerhh cause i did't even help in preparing the things and so! Thanks to them! LOL After our steamboat, we are all so full, and so we planed to have a walk. At the end, we decided to go Batu Ferringhi! Sunset Bistro there! We are so high that day! yeah, me too! haha Went back hostel around 11pm and i drove back around 1135pm! took a lot pictures today =]

Nicole and Zhu lian

. Kelvin . Elvin . Jing Jiet .Steamboat!

Us!Slippers!us at beach!see my footstep ?Siao cha bo! hahahaWashing our leg after beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment