Saturday, September 12, 2009

Outings with Friends! =P

Woke up at 7am today! not that i want to wake that early, u know!? Mom called me up just to pass my dad's office boy my car keys! damn! i slept at 5am+ u know?! im so lacking of sleep this few days! then went online awhile cause i forgot to off my laptop last night due to updating my i-touch! i slept while waiting for the updates! LOL had being sleeping late this few days~ tired ad hmmm. continued my sleep around 8.30am until someone phoned me around 10.30am! see! i cant even get my good night sleep peacefully! ishh Then i gave up ad and went online again! Went out around 4pm! Jing Jiet came to fetch me from my house with Shin Dee! We went to Time Square for the dog show! the dogs are adorable! hmm went to ask some information about our Genting trip next week at Komtar. Then JJ fetched us to Island Plaza to meet up with my classmates, Kelvin, Fu Sheng, Elvin and Ee Nee for dinner! We went 'jing sha wan' near Queensbay for our dinner! Hmm after our dinner, we went home ad. JJ fetched Shin Dee home while Elvin fetched all of us back including me of course! haha Thanks to JJ for fetching us around again~ hahaha

The Dogs ::



I LOVE THIS DOG! DAMN CUTE!!! (above)
i like this too
i like husky!! but i love grey one more~ xD












Jing Jiet . Me . Shin Dee


Studying? hmm

2 comments: