Saturday, September 26, 2009

Random Day

Went hiking with Fu Sheng, Elvin, Ee Nee and 2 of her friends this morning! We met at Botanical Garden around 9am! LOL I went to fetch Fu Sheng 1st before going there! hmmm I suck! my stamina sucks! aiks I'm being the most sia suey + useless one! damn! THANKS for the caring stuff , Ee Nee, Fu Sheng and Elvin! hahaha you guys know what i mean can ad..i don't really wanna say what happen to me this morning! LOL SIA SUEY nia! Hmm i ppk-ed badminton practice at 2pm! Tired ad! so...Lazy to go! haha Having competition tomorrow! Wish me Luck! LOL Went to the dog gathering at 430pm at Paradise Beach! Today's was like the Pomeranian's day! hahah there's Pomeranian everywhere! BUT i LIKE Pomeranian ! They're CUTE! xD Back home and starts to on9 again! Uploaded the Genting Pictures in my Facebook! Finally, I'm done with the tagging!!200 pictures! is not a good things to do! LOL

BIG RED ANT!!
After hiking.In my car!
Pictures during the Dog Gathering ::






















No comments:

Post a Comment