Monday, September 28, 2009

Skating + Shopping!

Before going Queensbay! =]
Went Queensbay to skate today! I didn't skate for long long time ad! At least i didn't fall! LoL Luckily i still remember how to skate =] Skate till 6pm i think! then we went for our dinner at Johnny's! we were hungry + thirsty after the long skating period! Then we started to do our shopping later! hahaha i LOVE some dress + tops from Forever 21! haha and we went some other shops too! hmm later on, we went for ice-cream at Hokaido and Mcd for drinks.Went back around 10pm! Fetched Evelyn home and back my home. Saw my room was SO messy, so i started to tidy up my room before my dad starts to nag me about it AGAIN!! hahaa

Me!!
Shan HuiEvelynJing JietShan Hui & MeEvelyn & Shan HuiEvelyn & MeI'm skating! hahaWe girls! =]We girls started to cam whoring in the toilet!
Saya Curi Tangkap mereka! xD
I LIKE THESE DRESS! from Forever 21! =]
Us in Fittings Room(Forever 21 and Padini)Was on the phone with FuSheng hahaha im VAIN i know! xD









No comments:

Post a Comment