Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Monday.....

Account paper today. Well, im always proud of myself whenever i know and get high marks for my account paper BUT not this time! HELL NOT this time is my 1st time don't know how to answer all! DAMN so pek chek today! hmmmm After our exam, me, Evelyn, Shan Hui, Jing Jiet, Fu Sheng, Elvin, Sam, Kim Hoe and another guy, i don't know his name went Gurney to watch "Where Got Ghost" ! Guess what?! i thought is a COMEDY but it's NOT! is a Ghost movie! so i got blur when i watch this movie! LOL After movie, me, JingJiet, Evelyn and Shan Hui went Manhattan Fish Market for our dinner while the rest went home. We meet up with them again around 9.30pm in Torch! went there for a drink! Woofer-ing in Fu Sheng's car AGAIN! =D hmmmm enjoyed there. we talked and played cards there! hahaha Went back around 12.40pm! me and Jing Jiet was like racing each other to see who drives faster! hahaha Crazy us!

No comments:

Post a Comment