Monday, November 9, 2009

wooooohoooooo

Guess what is it? it's a REAL butterfly.
well, at 1st, it looked like a paper butterfly for me! haha NICE

Saturday :
Went Ee Nee's hostel to do egg tarts with Elvin, Fu Sheng and Yee Saa. haha errrr not bad la! at least our egg tart can be eaten! hahahaha Ee Nee baked bread and cooked bali! NICE haha i think she will be a super duper good wife/gf ! hahahha we went home around 4pm.

Sunday :
House work and family day as usual. Went Queensbay after our bath! Went Dragon-i for lunch and went Jusco shopping! haha I just wanna say, i LOVE my family! hahaha that's is the biggest and nicest gift i received from the god. =D

Monday :
Today was my lovely little brother's birthday! Happy Birthday, Chuen Kit! Celebrate with him during the night! in my house. STEAMBOAT ! haha Enjoyed very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment