Tuesday, November 17, 2009

2012!

Went for 2012 today! Our movie starts at 9.15pm. Went there with Wendy, Shan Hui, Evelyn, Yee Min, JJ, Ryan and his friend. It's really a nice movie! hahaha

Today my mood was totally BAD and down. I feel really really pek chek! damn, feel like killing people! ishhh When I'm pek chek, i always feel hungry! i don't know why! and i'll eat, but like didn't eat tiok anieh. so guess what i ate just now for dinner?! i ate 3 pieces of indian kuih, 2 slides of white bread, 1 packet of maggie mee and 3 slides of cakes! and i even bought Hot & Roll before my movie! damn! fattening! but i just cant control myself from eating when I'm pek chek! whatever! just very very bei shiok! but I'm chill before my movie, and that's a good thing. cause i can enjoy my movie with peace! haha

To my friends, sorry yeah! when I'm pek chek, i'll stay quiet! very quiet and maybe with the bei shiok face! not you all made me eh! so just ignore me! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment