Saturday, November 28, 2009

Updating...

Watched this on Thursday with JJ, Franco and Zi Xian. NICE hahai told my parents that I'm going to my friend's hostel that day. but i ended up in Gurney and my dad saw me in Gurney.i think! my dad's car was just beside Franco's car only! MY GOD! when i saw my parents..i was like WTF!!! i think he saw me...but..the thing is...he never mention it to my mom nor me when i reached home! i wonder..did he really saw me?but impossible he didn't see me! or he just pretend that he never saw me...hmmm whatever.let it be then! haha JJ n Franco had ear piercing that day! Damn funny lahh, their reaction! Play the video below to see it! HAHA



Watched this on Friday with my g.friends in Queensbay.
We went shopping again before our movie. haha but i cant find a thing i like today. so, i didn't buy a thing today! Met Pikying and Vincent for awhile. =D
.Girls.
In my room.before going PSC
Went PSC's Friday Fever event. It's like a drinking party. haha Went there with Evelyn, Franco, JJ, Sam, Zi Xian and Yen Chern. Alcoholic drinks are quite nice yet I'm not addicted with it! =P I'm not like Shan Hui, the drinker! HAHA Went supper at Kapitan with them. After supper, Sam dropped me back to PSC haha i went to find my brother and continue to drink cause there's still some cocktails and beer left! Reached home after 2am.

Sam SCARED us !! He appeared behind us and in the pic without us knowing!
The moment we preview the pictures in my camera, we both got shock like hell.
SAM, we know you're behind us ad! Cant scare us ad! hahaWhat are they looking at? Hmmm.... see their face!SO RED
At Kapitan. their supper, my dinner!LOOK AT SAM! hahaha JJ showing off his earring? haha
JJ act cute loo!! my god! xD
Franco acting CUTE!! HAHAH he's so gonna kill me when he sees this!
Franco and his "YAM" face! =P
Zi Xian act yeng again. tsk tsk tsk

Today is Saturday and I decided to stay in home and be a good girl for the whole day cause i had being going out like almost everyday! Until Kok Chun called me to go out tonight....feel like going..but...aiks...let me consider 1st HAHA and I'm BROKE ad! my god!

CHOONG WEI LING and LEE WEN MIN!!! FASTER COME BACK LAAAA!! Let's go hang out together! FAST!! haha i know you girls miss me like hell LOTS!!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment