Saturday, November 7, 2009

FRIDAY!



Was early for both of my class today! haha and guess what, that's a total surprise for my classmates! most of them asked me, "eh, Min Yen, today so early one?some more earlier than us?!" haha *proud* Wendy perli-ed me, " don't tell me only for today nia lo!" agreed by Evelyn and Shan Hui. OVER loo kua suey me! nvm! I'll TRY to reach class earlier start from this coming Monday! TRY ONLY HAR=D

During the night, i went Queensbay for movie with JJ, Zi Xian, Franco and Amy. We watched Raging Phoenix. To be honest, not really nice. so so only. only the breakdance fighting style part nice nia! =D The worst thing for today was...i FELL DOWN! omgg damn sia suey + pain! Long time didn't fall down ad lerhh.. had forgotten the pain ad. got several wound and keep bleeding. DOWN! After our movie, we went E-Gate for our LATE dinner. Went Subway and then Old Town for chit-chatting and drinks. Sam and Chia Chuin joined us. Pity me, kena perli + tease till hiong hiong cause i don't know how to shoot back! ishhh and damn that Chia Chuin, mention my LONG OLD sia suey stuff to them! how 'nice' of him! Dropped Amy back home and i got lost! =.= but i still managed to get my way home! =D

PAIN!
J.co Mini Donuts! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment