Monday, November 16, 2009

Evelyn's 18teen surprise party!

Well, we gave a surprise party for our beloved Evelyn. Today was her REAL, ACTUAL birthday. Yeah, it's very SUCCESSFUL! we did surprise her a lot! and she even cried for it! hahaha how successful are we! =D I went to their hostel, bringing her cake to surprise her. i lighted the candles outside their hostel (i looked like a weirdo to those peoples who walk pass me that time! they were staring at me! damn sia suey) and then Shan Hui quietly open the door when i miss called her and i walked in with the cake - lights OFF. Wendy opened her room door and Evelyn WAS SHOCK to see me! haha and birthday songs started to play..and she's still in the shocking situation! =.= okay after blowing, wishing and cut her cake...we started to cam whore again~ and she cried! had fun that taking pictures that night! =D our photographer that night :: Ooi Shan Hui (she acts that she's the PRO! perasaan ! haha) i went home around 2am.

Well, Happy Birthday my dearest Evelyn! and hey wish you can get a good guy this year! HAHA and good luck in everything you want. and FINALLY, YOU ARE LEGAL! can go club ad! =D have fun being 18!
Her Cake. PLEASE see her NAME! hahah
♥ BFF ♥Us =D

More pictures will be upload if I'm FREE and not lazy! You guys can check out in my facebook too. will have more pictures there!

No comments:

Post a Comment