Friday, November 20, 2009

random...

Wednesday ::

Went BBQ with inti e&e people n jj. but i only know some of them! i reached Sri Sayang around 4.30pm. JJ, Franco and Zi Xian them was at the pool swimming. Started BBQ at the beach around err maybe 6pm. Had fun bbq-ing with my friends. We were so high that day! haha We went Faces for a drink after our BBQ around 12. i reached home around 1am.

When they were in the pool LOL
Zi Xian and my plaster! haha
Franco & Zi XianWhen they are trying to start up the fire! =DJJ's creation! damn dirty minded la him! =.=BBQ-ingTHE FIRE! yeng huh?!My GAY friends! hahaahahMy GAY friends! hahaahah
Thursday ::

Today SUCKS a lot! my presentation and test was totally doom! sick of today! BUT the good thing is, i can FINALLY call it a day! =D


Friday ::

My mood is very very BAD today. damn pek chek. but i still manage to release my pek chek-ness through my volleyball practice just now! Damn fun! starting to LOVE volleyball ad.... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment