Sunday, November 22, 2009

Pillow Fight at Time Square

I'm acting EMO again! hahaha
The blogger=D

Today, i went Time Square for the pillow fight event organised by my brother's company, Sauternlink.Catcheye. I drove my car into Time Square's Front Stage!! haha I FEEL DAMN YENG lerhh! HAHA everyone was looking at me that time. LOL Was there with Jing Jiet, Franco and Kai Wen. Before that, i had a summary test at 9am! so darn early! ishhh After the pillow fight, i went lunch with them, Zi Xian and Yen Chern. Had a long, fun talks during our lunch! =D The next stop, Zi Xian's house. All MALE dogs LOVES Jing Jiet! maybe he's too gay? HAHAHA They *AHEM* him. n JJ was afraid of dogs, BIG dogs! hahah How useless! =P we die laughing at his reaction! I went home after that. ooVoo with Fu Sheng, Kelvin and Evelyn. and we went for supper or maybe DINNER around 10pm. So last minute right? haha Kelvin fetched all of us. THANKS hahaha and and and, i GAVE UP going clubbing that night with JJ, Franco, Zi Xian them. But that Fu Sheng tried hard to tempt me! ishhh Reached home around 1am or maybe 1.30am. i was so so so tired! i slept awhile in Kelvin's car during the way home! how embarrassing!

No comments:

Post a Comment