Tuesday, January 19, 2010

UPDATED! =P

Saturday ::
Plan to go out with Wen Min during the noon, but SHE PPK-ed me! =/ bad bad her! tsk tsk tsk At the evening, i went to the beach party organised by One Community at Paradise. Hmm, Guan Chuan came to fetch me SO DARN SUPER EARLY!! from 6pm reaching my home became 4pm. wth! and the worst thing is, I'm not ready yet! so they waited for me downstairs for awhile. Then we headed to the beach. Had fun knowing lots of new friends, BBQ-ing, and playing games with them they are so friendly =D Back home around 1am or maybe 12am?i forgot ad =P

okay, just let the pictures do the saying k? =D

I'm VAIN, i know =P
with PikYingPikYing Me ElaineKenz, he is so darn TALL lah weii! =/Vincent and Guan Chuan
I LIKE THIS PART! when they throw GC into the sea! HAHAThe guys* say cheese *Guan Chuan, PikYing, Me, Crystal!BBQ-ingDancing time! LOLGame time!All WET!!
One Community's Birthday The January babies =DOur group photo =D
Monday ::
Went out with JING JIET for dinner. his last dinner with us in Penang before he's going to Australia! =D We went 3 place to eat, the best best thing is, JJ CHIA-ed US ALL! haha thanks JJ! =P we went to eat quite many things! Went home around 12am.

This is Jing Jiet! LOL
Sam.Franco.Min XiangJJ and meSam is driving my car! =PNow i only realize that, my car light is NOT BAD! hahaJJ, MinXiang and Sam
Tuesday ::
Went to the airport to send him off to Perth. Am i late again? nahhh, i don't think so lehh! hehe cause it's super jam and i need to fetch the 3 ladies 1st at TARC HOSTEL before going to the SUPER DUPER FAR airport! =P He chia-ed us Kenny Rogers! Thanks again JJ! and he's the last 4 passenger to get into their flight and being scold?how embarrassing! Take Care, my best friend =D Hope you enjoy your life there!

Jing Jiet
Being late? NO!!
SAM, we are NOT late causeyou guys are TOO early!! =DDinnerSam act cute?!?! my god! HAHAThe girls and JJThe guys with JJGroup Photo =D
JJ & me
JJ & Shan HuiJJ & his bodyguards?

No comments:

Post a Comment