Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year Eve Celebration and my last day in Tarc

Home is where my heart is! =D
i love my family
Today is my last day in Tarc...so sad!
I'm gonna miss my friends there.. =[
i love u guys!

Went town area to have our lunch at Fu Sheng's so called "the best nasi kandar" place after our class.
Kelvin gone mad in his car after our lunch! haha crazy him!

he's even crazy before this! haha


we headed to Sega @ Gurney for a drink and hang out together for awhile.
and that stupid Fu Sheng nearly make me cry! grhhhh
gotta go home earlier today as i got dinner + new year celebration with my family at PSC.
Had fun with my best good friends.

Our Drinks =D

me and EE NEE
finally she wanna take pic ad! =D
What's she doing? =/at Penang Swimming Club
Dinner starts at 8pm and i reached there at 7.30pm.
waited half n hour doing nothing.aiks
So i took these! haha
Mostly all uncle and auntie, not much teens there! sad case!
At first, i felt boring there..then later on, my family and my aunt drag me out to dance with them...then..
it started to be interesting ad! haha dance whole night! dance till my leg sore! =/
my dad was so NOT my dad that night!
he's so high that day, no more serious face! LOL
the dinner ends at 1pm ++ !

♥ Dad & Mum ♥
Tommy & CeciliaSee my dad & Cecil!
damn high lah them!HAPPY NEW YEAR!BACK HOME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment