Wednesday, January 6, 2010

1st day in Disted and Out with friends!

I'm BACK from KL, everyone! hmmm now, the 1st day in Disted. i was late for class, but you just cant blame me, it's so tiring after the 3 whole days shopping in KL! haha but i was only late for 5-10minutes nia lah!! Reached Disted and went to the admin office cause i have no idea where is my classroom! =.= then the i-don't-know who, called me to wait for Mrs. Lucy Teh in the canteen for half n hour just to brief us bout Disted.i was like wth? then no need go class ad merhh! Saw her and she brought us into the classroom. we waited half n hour for NOTHING! =.= Step into the class, and everyone were looking at us! how sia suey! cause we were late for almost an hour for it! After my ESL, it was my lunch break. so i went to Sun City to meet up with my besties for lunch and back to their hostel for awhile then i went to fetch my brother to Segi to find his gf, then i meet up with Ronald and together we went Gurney. and me n my brother skipped Moral class just to go Gurney! 1st day there and we skip class! wth right?haha Went there till 4pm + then i headed to Queensbay to meet up with my besties, Evelyn, Wendy, Shan Hui, Fu Sheng, Kelvin and Elvin again! haha Hanged out together for awhile. Me and Evelyn went movie with JJ and Sam at 6pm! We watch " Did You Hear About The Morgans?" and dinner at Super Tanker. we ate Chendol & Ice Kacang under the rain! my 1st time doing these stuff! HAHA so fun! taking umbrella and eat our chendol and ice kacang! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment