Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My KL trip with my family =D

i went KL from 3rd of January to 5th January! Well, the main purpose of going there is...my parents need to attend the wedding lunch and me and my brothers and Cecilia wanted to go there for shopping! =D i miss KL! haha

Sunday ::
Started to go KL at 5.30am! i barely slept that night due to the accident and the unpack luggage! Was so tired and get headache for not enough sleep! Stop by Ipoh to have Dim Sum and reached KL around 12pm! My parents went for the wedding lunch and we headed to Mid Valley to do our shopping!

Nice!!Look D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!Lunch at Carl's Jr. i LOVE the burgers there!
it's much better than McD or KFC! haha
i have my meals there almost every time when I'm there! =D


NICE NICE NICE! i love these! =DAfter 2-3 hours walk there, we went to check in @ KL Plaza Suites Service Apartments and have our rest!

Our Room ::
the corridor
The Living Room
The KitchenMaster Bedroom with 1 bathroomMaster Bedroom's wardrobeAnd 2 bedroom like this with a connected bathroom!Big right? gonna do party there next time! haha

slept for 1 hour and we walked to Time Square.
Tea break or early dinner at Wendy's! the shrimp burger is nice!


NICE
Not bad for the fried chickenThen started to shop again! LoL Dinner at Papa John's!
Pizza there is nice! yum yum! =D


Dad & MumMy little brother & ITommy and his gf, CeciliaMy dad paid RM7 for only 3hours!
See! they left me alone! how bad! =[
Headed back to hotel around 11pm! It's so tiring and I'm sleepy!
but i slept at 2+ that night!
why? busying texting with my friends! LoL


Cecil & me.in our rooms!


Monday ::
Woke up and went Saisaki for buffet! darn nice! many GREAT & DELICIOUS food! haha but the deserts and drink...still lose to Jogoya! but the main course, appetizer and so on is NICE =D
Saisaki!
Me, while waiting for it to be openRandom shoots ::
aww, isn't it cute?! haha They don't allow to take pictures of the place..so not much picture of it! so, go there to see yourself! =D

hmm after buffet, we went Pavillion for shopping
and then headed to Starhill for Louis Vuitton! Nice!


Me!
i like this decoration! =D
i believed that she loves to take pic very much!
she just suddenly pop in front of my and don't want to go away! LOL
but she's pretty!
While waiting for my mum
The Parkson's fitting room @ Pavillion!
it's Gurney's VIP room! wth! hahaLV
Then Lot 10 then Sungei Wang. They went for Zhu Char introduced by the taxi driver who drove us back to our hotel to check in just now. they said it's delicious! i meet up with Wei Xian, and he fetched me out! LoL i havent seen him for 1 years ad! miss him! haha chit chat a lot and he fetched me back to my hotel around 12am! Had fun with him and we ate the special long roti tissue! my 1st time at KL's mamak stall! =D

Tuesday ::
Breakfast at The Loaf, Pavillion. It's only a bakery but our breakfast cost us RM80++ or more, i cant really remember! and my ice chocolate cost me RM12! wow! Bought cupcakes too! 6 for RM15. Nice!
Then we headed Lot 10 and then Sungei Wang and then Time Square again. Havent finish walking the malls yet! =D After finish walking all the malls, we went for our late lunch at a restaurant, the taxi driver said it's nice there and we went there.but i feel OKAY only! Headed back to Penang after our lunch and drop by at Tambun for Seafood! i love seafood! haha

Reached home around midnight, was too tired to unpack my things so i just bath and go sleep!! and the next day is my 1st day in Disted! i had skipped my orientation and class for 3days cause i went to KL. =D Hello, Disted! Bye, Tarc! but i will miss Tarc's good, best friends! i you guys, as usual! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment