Saturday, January 23, 2010

busy busy busy! =P

Wednesday ::
Today is my elder brother, Tommy's birthday. We had a simple & early dinner with him at home. Birthday song was sang to him, birthday cake was given to him. and we went Farlim night market that night. LOL Well, nothing much to talk about, anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my dearest brother *loves*
Cake from Ritz Pastry Shop
Add ImageThursday ::
Went Haagen-Dazs with my 2 brothers and Cecilia. me and Chuen Kit treat Tommy due to his birthday! I'm so broke now! ='( hehe We ate fondue and also ice cream =D Yummy!! i love Haagen! =P
Fondue! =D
Tommy and CeciliaTam Chiak Chuen KitCecilia and me =DI did this myself that night!
Friday ::
What a busy day! Class from 8am - 1pm. and then i went Queensbay with my beloved Wen Min and Chyi Jiun. =D it's been a long long time since i last saw Wen Min. i miss u girl! =D
Queensbay, from 2pm till 6.30pm ---> One Club at 7.30pm ---> John's Birthday Party at 9pm ---> Mois at 11pm till around 2.30am!
so pack and rush! tiring YET fun! =D slept at 6am today and woke up 10am the next day! weird right?but i cant continue my sleep.i don't know why! =/ btw, thanks for fetching me there, Deng Jin and Guan Chuan for fetching me home! thanks a lot! =D

@ Queensbay :
Me
Mine =P
Chyi Jiun
Chyi Jiun's
We went Haagen-Dazs with Wen Min =D
Item Name : Paradise~
AND HEY WEN MIN!! HOW COME I DIDN'T TAKE TIOK ANY PICTURE WITH YOU ONE?! OVER!! ** damnn maybe we were just too rush on that day =/

@ One Club :
Cecilia and me
The Guys =]

@ John's Birthday Party :
He look pro right?!!
and this is the consequences of trusting him to be PRO!
and to let him cook it for me! LOLand my dad laughed out LOUD when i took the 1st bite of the noodles =/Thanks to my lovely cousin, i get phobia of char koay toew! LOLThe CakeThe Birthday BoyGENG!3 brothers =D

@ Mois :
Me, after club =DBlack Label
PikYing and MeMe, Pikying, Ai Hsin
promoting black label? haha
Yee Chien, Pikying, Ai HsinDeng Jin & me Bryan & meAi Hsin and PatoBryanAi Hsin & me!
she's pretty right? *envy*Guan Chuan & me
When we are together, confirm BISING! LOLme & Yee ChienSanique & meWe are the only 4 girls there! LOLPikying, me, Yee ChienAi Hsin, me, Yee ChienPato & Guan Chuan
Saturday ::
Went Hard Rock Hotel for the seafood buffet dinner with my family today =D
Well, it's not really nice~ i think this is my 1st time and also my last time there for buffet! hehe Rasa Sayang's buffet is better! BUT Jogoya, Saisaki is much more better, like SERIOUSLY! =D
i LIKE this! =D
My family =Di like fruit tart! =P3 brothers? haha no lahh!
my 2 brothers and my dad! they have the same face! =DMom emo-ing? hahaserious...gone mad! chocolate fondue + grapes Cecilia and Tommy
Chuen Kit & melobster + salmon + tuna
*thumbs up*huh? when she took this? and see my bro! kacau sangat!Happy birthday, my brother! =DI'm writing with chocolate! hahaDONEmy 2 brothers
emo-ing?emo-ing?me and Cecil

No comments:

Post a Comment