Thursday, January 14, 2010

i love my besties =D

Tuesday ::
Pasar malam with Ee Nee on Tuesday! Had fun eating, talking and sharing secrets with her! She's a trustworthy friend! =D Movie with Wendy, Shan Hui and Kelvin at 9.40pm that night! We went there at 9.35pm from hostel! how late! haha I released most of my pek chek-ness during our way to Gurney by telling them how i felt these few days! Feeling better after that! =D We watched "Paranormal Activity". Well, it's quite gerli! some parts freaks me out, especially the last part!! and thanks to Fu Sheng, i cant sleep well that night! =.= i slept with my lights on, music on! =S

Wednesday ::
Mood wasn't good today! it's all because of someone who is so darn freaking annoying! grhhh Went badminton at PSC with Ee Nee, Fu Sheng and Kelvin. A last minute plan by Fu Sheng again! haha Had fun playing badminton, i LOVE playing badminton. and yes, it helped me to be happy again and not as moody as just now! =D thanks thanks! Kelvin was so crazy that day! people go there play badminton, he go there sambil dance, sambil play badminton! how yeng! LMAO Dinner at Northam Beach. Sent them back to hostel and i went up to find Wendy them to pass them my pendrive! =D

Thursday ::
Good Luck to all Tarcians for today's English paper! =D i skipped my Economics class to find and have lunch with Shan Hui, Wendy, Evelyn, Fu Sheng, Elvin, Kelvin and Joanne! We ate mee goreng at bangkok lane! nice nice =D then headed back to Wendy's hostel to talk with them! We talked, joked, and had fun there together and we took our naps together! i MISS that! cause I'm not studying in Tarc anymore. so i don't have much chance to do that every time with them! =[

No comments:

Post a Comment