Tuesday, October 27, 2009

hmm..Tuesday =D

This is the handbag WeiLing help my mom to buy at UK.
Thanks ling! and enjoy your Paris trip =D
Nice or not?i choose one! haha LV is so darn expensive la!
Went college for class & lecture as usual. Well, every Tuesday i have 3 hours break. sometimes I'm sick with it, cause it's too long and i got nothing to do. Today, i went lunch and Gurney during our 3hours break with Evelyn, Wendy, Kok Chun, Thomas, Yee Fung. Went Gurney cause wanna buy presents for Kok Chun's gf but we have no luck with it. Went back college for our lecture at 3pm. After lecture, i went back to their hostel and took a nap. DARN TIRED! Then we went for Tomyam noodle/porridge at Raja Uda, Butterworth. Waited for long, we were starving, and luckily the food was delicious or else... LOL WELL, why I'm the one always spend the most?! Weird! like today, my noodles cost me rm9, the most expensive one AGAIN. Last week, lok-lok also the same! Evelyn ate the most, but I'm the most expensive! aiks WHATEVER~ but I'm broke ad!! SAD! Kok Chun, GOOD LUCK for tomorrow ! HAHA

No more typing, let the pictures do the saying =D

The food Wendy is holding is one of my favorite, i bought that too of course! haha
Evelyn.Wendy.Me.YeeMin.while waiting for food to be serve~
HAHA our Tomyam + price! xDWent Autocity after our dinner. We were too full and we need to walk and burn our fats! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment