Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hmmmm

WENMIN, we never ignore you la! hahah and okay i update one thing about myself. I'M SINGLE! LOL but i think you know since long long time ago ad gua...u read this? =D

Sunday ::

Went education fair during noon! Met some friends there! Well, i need to wait for quite some time just to get some detail information about a college/university! so i think i spent around err...maybe 2 or 3 hours there! Then i went lunch with JingJiet and Evelyn somewhere near Evelyn's house. JJ dropped me at Queensbay. Thanks, JJ and sorry for bringing me home 1st before i say wanna go Queensbay! Thanks a lot! So, i went shopping with my siblings and Cecilia. Well, actually is with Cecil. LOL cause i don't know where both of my brothers went after that. i bought many accessories today. AND i bought J.CO mini donuts!! J.Co is always my favorite! YUM YUM hehe Went dinner 1st then headed home.

At education fair.i think Cecil took this! LOL
Me and Cecil! =D



Buying mini muffins! haha♥J.Co, My Favorite ! =DMini Donuts! D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S

Tuesday ::

Bad mood today. REALLY VERY BAD MOOD! down! hmmm i don't know why too. aiks! Thanks Shan Hui, Wendy and Evelyn for your FOOD hahaha I cant even concentrate during Macroeconomics lecture class, nothing can get into my mind that time. After class, we went Teluk Bahang's dam with Kelvin, Elvin and Fu Sheng. Feeling better. Went to fetch my brother at the sungai nibong's bus terminal around 7pm and went to buy dinner for my family. =D
we like this! haha
US and ELVIN hahah
Wendy n Me. BFF
Evelyn, Me and ShanHui
Evelyn.Me.Wendy ♥BFF
Evelyn.Me.ShanHui

ShanHui is Always That Hyperbola! hahah
The GuysShanHui Me and Kelvin. He's going to commit suicide?haha

No comments:

Post a Comment