Friday, October 23, 2009

Being lazy again...haha

ME AND I LIKE THIS!! haha yeng huh?!
Wednesday ::

Class till 5pm. What a exhausted day. I'm like a driver today! I drove Cecil to the pet shop to get biebie & kaka from grooming then my dad call me to fetch him back when i reached home then i fetch my brother to airport again! I'm so darn tired that day and i planned to get a short nap after my class..but at the end, i don't have the time to sleep! aiks Feeling better after my bath! After sending my brother to the airport...i went for lok-lok with Wendy, Evelyn, Shan Hui, Yee Min and Joanne. and guess what?! Evelyn ate the most but mine is MORE EXPENSIVE than her! UNFAIR!! haha After our so-called dinner, we went GSC for Pandorum. NICE. quite gerli pun. The girl sat beside us keep stare at us and show us her stupid bei shiok face! damn shit. is like very normal to scream when watching horror movie right? But i ignored her and of course, i didn't scream! is ....*secret* LOL The cinema was so darn freaking cold! Went home after our movie.

6 of us~ =]
Lok-Lok. Yummy
Our Showtime :: 9.40pm

Thursday ::

Went Queensbay for shopping with Wendy and Evelyn around 12pm~ We LOVE shopping! haha hmmm i was starving when I'm on my way to fetch them from their hostel! Bought i don't know what it called from Hot and Roll. BUT it's always my favorite! haha Then we started shopping! Before we go back to college for our volleyball practice...we went J.CO!!! woohoo! my BEST FAVORITE donut shop! haha We went to take away the donuts for our dinner as appetizer! haha Well, i CHIA JJ donut! see how good am i!! wakakaka SAY THANKS, JJ!! xDxD Pass the donut to him just outside of my college. He work there these few days LOL then then we rush back to hostel to get change cause we are GONNA BE LATE if we don't hurry up! If we are late, Ms. Lim will start to give us lecture ad. Fortunately, we are EARLY. Started our volleyball practice as usual till 7.30pm. Backed hostel for donuts! i went home not long after that haha cause i need to buy dinner for my family.

Eve and Me with my sunnies
I'm buying these! Nice? (click to enlarge if it's too small)I Bought These =D
Wendy and me

Lansi Wendy.Lazy me! hahaWendy LOVES to stalked me. especially when I'm driving!LOLSee me?haha

No comments:

Post a Comment