Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Friends Outings. Mon and Tues =]

I went for "Sorority Row" with Wendy and Evelyn after our class on Monday. Well, we never knew that it was that crazy...so..we end up with...guess it yourself LOL Had dinner at Kim Gary before our movie starts...errmmm got 1 waiter there was...err..i don't know how to describe him but Evelyn says he's nuts! LOL but he's still not that serious la Evelyn! haha after our movie...we went shopping!! then back to my house. cause i'm gonna sleepover at their hostel so i need to pack my stuffs + laptop! We went torch with Kelvin and Fu Sheng after packing my stuffs~ Then supper at Alan's burger hahah Reached hostel around 2am and we talked and on9 till around 4am! The thing is...we need to wake at 9am! class starts at 10am. how nice. Wendy, thanks for preparing my breakfast for me! haha Reached our class and we were almost late..but our tutor end up not showing himself/herself ! So me n some of my classmates went Gurney to hang around + wasting our time cause we have lecture at 3pm! aiks! a whole BIG gang of us hanging out there. i wonder what people will think of us! haha Met the LONG-TIME-NO-SEE leeming! miss her lots and get shocked when i saw her! =D i HATE my semester 2's timetable!! Went night market around 7.30pm. Bought a lot of foods to share! xDxD i saw quite many friends there LOL

I like these dress.I'm buying the the pure black dress and maybe the blue ones too when im going Gurney again!
She's CRAZY!! she eat so many small green chilies!
I'm being stalked againWendy and me. LOVE her =]Besties!

No comments:

Post a Comment