Wednesday, October 14, 2009

How i spend my 3 days! LOL

Monday::

Results was release today! The server was SO LAG!! damn lag! Hmm... i got 1B+, 2B, 2B- haha Seriously, I'm satisfied with my result ad... At least i didn't fail any subject, right? This is because i didn't even study for my exams! i only touch my Accounts and Micro Chap 2 which i started to study at the VERY last minute. so no REPEAT for me! wooohooo! Went dinner with Wendy, Evelyn, ShanHui, YeeMin and JingJiet at mount eskine~ Went there for western food! Went home after that...but i really want to go out again after i reached home! but i cant...SAD

Video call with Evelyn yesterday LOL

Tuesday::

I'M SO SO SO HAPPY TODAY!! woooooooohoooooooooooooooooo!!!! wanna know why?! i tell you why! hahah i went hiking with Fu Sheng, Kelvin, Evelyn, Wendy and ShanHui during the evening today! and and and the highlight for this is....I BREAK MY PREVIOUS RECORD AD!! LOL you people, no more teasing me ad, especially you, FU SHENG!!! haha

Previous hiking : i went to 0.7km only! cause i don't feel very well! i feel like vomiting that time..so FuSheng, Elvin and EeNee accompanied me down and continue their hike after i went home and take a rest. Shame to me! aiks
Today : I reached 2.2km today! and i CAN CONTINUE my hike but it's too dark and too dangerous if we continue our hike so we decided to come down! haha NO VOMIT AND NO MORE 0.7KM AD!!!

Went dinner with them after our hiking! Delicious Hokkien Mee & ais kacang!! =D

Wednesday::


Went Redbox after my lecture with Wendy, Evelyn and Jing Jiet. I know, i know, i had being going Redbox frequently these few weeks! But.....we love singing and don't get bored singing the whole day...that's why...xD haha After i dropped Wendy and Evelyn back to their hostel then i went home for my dinner! Out of sudden, Kok Chun text me. He call me to go to the mooncake festival dinner or whatever it called. So, i grabbed my car keys straight after my dinner and went to fetch Evelyn and Wendy again LOL Reached Tarc around 9pm! I saw many friends there. watched many performance. Some nice, some BORING! Had fun there too =D went home around 11.15pm!
Girls! =D
JJ's post! hahahaha
Fighting post! Wendy stalked us! LOLI'm Driving & Wendy Took This

No comments:

Post a Comment