Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Yee Fung and Fu Sheng's Birthday Celebration

Today me and my classmates went Gurney to celebrate Yee Fung and Fu Sheng's birthday! Well, i guess it can also say as a surprise birthday party =] Yee Fung's birthday is tomorrow(19Aug) while Fu Sheng's is on this Friday(21Aug) It's a early birthday celebration hehehe We went Redbox and also Seoul Garden~ The highlight for today was when we took the birthday cake out and sang birthday song for them and their reaction! hahA

Well, Happy Birthday to Yee Fung and Fu Sheng again~ =]

Pictures for today~ I LOVE THEM hahaha
guys in Redbox =]me wendy evelynevelyn and me
All of us in seoul garden =]

Birthday boy, Fu Sheng and Thomas with mask =D
The Birthday Boy, Yee Fung =] he's nice!
Yee Fung =P
Foods~~
Fu Sheng the birthday boy!
our arrival with cake and surprise! xD

they are so happy!! xDXD

Wishing
SMILE *chiak chak*
Trying hard to take off the plastic

Finally im the one who took it out! haha
Cut Cake =]
Bite Bite Bite!!
Bite the Candle, Fu Sheng! =]

He's so happy when he took the candle out from the cake by using his mouth! LOL
Yee Fung is SO not good in serving cake! xD
Fu Sheng's fake cry when we asked him why are u not crying when u r so gam dong! xD
See Elvin's reaction when thomas touched him! hahah
SEE what's Elvin doing with the lighter!!!
Our birthday boy! hahaha
Yee Fung and me! =P SH dont be jealous!! wahhaha
Kok Chun and me!Thomas and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment