Thursday, August 27, 2009

Outing + Group Study

Today i skipped my QS class...hmm LAZY laaa haha since i need to get my dog back from the grooming centre, so i decided to bring Evelyn, Wendy, Shan Hui and Yee Min down to town area to have our dinner! Due to some reasons, i need to get back home 1st before our dinner. So my besties started to cam whoring in my living room and also in my room when im taking my bath!guess what?Wendy even took picture with my FISHES haha hmm we went a coffee shop nearby red rock hotel to have our dinner. We ordered seafood to share! After our dinner, we went Island Plaza's Starbuck to have our group study again! 5 of us with Fu Sheng, Chee Kai, Elvin, Nicole and also Zhu Lian! We studied until 12am! me, Elvin and Chee Kai went to try out Fu Sheng's car with his woofer on! haha NICE, the feeling is nice! LOL loud but not irritating!! =]
Evelyn and meiguana wendy and meWendy, Yee Min, Evelyn, Min YenSEE !! she's in love with my fishesi LIKE this! xDtaken in my living room!see! sleep also can vain! aiks2 siao cha bor playing with my blanket!! xDEvelyn is so CRAZY hahashan hui sleep on my chair!this is nice!pangang fish! =]
evelyn and me! before our group study start!Chocolate Frappuccino + Choc Chips( MINE! )
i LIKE this! xDHalzenut Latte (Shan Hui's)Java Chips (Elvin's)Chocolate Cream Chips (wendy,eve and yeemin share)

No comments:

Post a Comment