Friday, August 21, 2009

Bee Gnoh's Birthday Party

Yesterday was our beloved Bee Gnoh's 18teen birthday! so, we went Gurney to celebrate with her! hahah we went Redbox!!! We LOVE singing! xDxD we all were so darn high that day, especially me and Zi Qi!! wahahhahaha well, i MADE her to get high! xD I keep doing those silly actions, silly dances, sing with silly vocal and LOTS hahah darn sia suey BUT i dont feel so when I'm with my girls! love them~ i always express the real + sia suey me when I'm with them~ haha and we are the HUN MEI !! kekex after redbox, we went Northam Beach for our dinner! Jing Jiet reached there 1st, so he reserved place for us with the condition, i NEED to treat him his drinks! Just because we were LATE xD his drink cost RM4.60!! a lime juice only u know?! it cost RM4.60! CRAZY Northam Beach LOL but he paid RM2 for it cause i don't have smaller changes! =D i ordered tom yam mee which cost me RM6.80. Well, i only ordered FISH BALLS, 1 BIRD EGG and 2 MUSHROOM for the side dishes.hmm i wonder why it cost me RM6.80 just for that! LOL but never mind la~ xD Zi Qi and i ordered pangang fish(stingray) and also squid to share! haha maybe we were too hungry ad! xD by the way, u should see Jing Jiet face when he eat the 超级麻辣台湾香肠 !so darn FUNNY haha After our dinner, they went home respectively while me, Jing Jiet, Wendy and Evelyn went back to Wendy+Evelyn's hostel to watch coming soon together! haha some parts freaks me out omgggg! Later on, Jing Jiet fetched me home! THANKS haha cause i dont have to drive home alone after the coming soon movie! phew~driving home alone that late and with not much cars on the road really freaks me out! =D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEE GNOH!!! MWAHSS LOVE U *hugs*
Happy Birthday to Fu Sheng & Kar Shin too =] (today is their birthday!)





No comments:

Post a Comment