Sunday, August 23, 2009

Family Day

Well, as usual, housework every Sunday morning! damn sien ! LOL after i finished my housework, i went back to my room with my air conditioning ON, laptop ON, modem ON and started to facebook-ing and so. Me and my family went for lunch at 130pm! We went Seoul Garden at Sunrise! Well, i do love the BBQ-ing part for Korea food!haha It's FUN. The food there is nice and actually this is my 1st time being there! hehe We ordered 6 dishes to share but i forgot to take 1 of the dishes! aiks After lunch, we went Gurney ! had ice cream in Swensen! and mom bought a laptop bag from switch store! well, it cost rm119! darn so expensive! but my mom still bought it OMG but i saw a sling laptop bag cost rm249!! omg it was like so nice and addictive to me!! i want to own it! but then, it's too EXPENSIVE and i need to wait for my dad to come back from MIEA meeting in Sarawak and ask his permission! SAD I saw the earring i always wanted and finally i found it!BUT it cost rm45! MY GOD! can it possibly be more expensive?! So at the end, i did't buy ! I feel like buying but not me paying of course! It's just too expensive for a pair of earrings for me to bear ! called mom to buy it for me, but she ignore me! aiks FINE haha Someday, i WILL buy it!! xD maybe..I'll go to my dad! hahaha

Some views of the restaurant =]
Started with these Korea side dishesBBQ-ing the beef ribeye =D and the white one is onion!
Pork.This is nice.
It looks like egg BUT it's not! haha this is seafood.... i cant remember what's this. i think is Korea seafood pancake =]
Octopus with crystal noodle.the octopus is nice hehe
Beef !! it taste great! =]Awww..the bill! LoL
Ice-Cream in Swensen! ate some and just took the photo! xD
I LOVE MACADAMIA!! hahha

No comments:

Post a Comment