Monday, August 17, 2009

i LOVE to eat FISH!! hahahah

Yesterday, me and my family plus my auntie Christine, auntie and uncle Chong went Kulim for FISH!! hahah the Fish there is NICE and FRESH xDxD i love to go there and eat ~ yummy~ we ordered 4 fishes and a dish of vegetable~ and take away 1 cooked fish, 2 fresh fish and lots of nangka~ They sell the nangka so damn cheap lerhh and nice~ the boss went to catch 2 BIG sungai kop as known as pak su gong in hokkien i think~ =D After our lunch, we went Aeon Jusco in BM for shopping =] my brother bought a nike bag there while me, my elder brother and dad went to shop for groceries =] and guess how much we spent on our groceries?? don't get shocked!it's around rm700 hahaha omggg Big spender like me sure is a headache for my dad! =P But of course not just me the one who take the stuff laaa =D After shopping we headed back to Penang and have our dinner at Greenlane and backed home.

we start our lunch with this =]
This is always my favorite! Fried pak su gong! try it! we ordered 2 of this! xD3 different types of fishthey are so excited!! hahaha everyone is darn hungry ad =]Finished our fishes~ =]It's creepy =] it seem like it is staring at you! hahaAfter lunch =]

RANDOM PICTURES taken by me ::
nangkasssi like this picture! =]baby japanese carp =] not clear due to the rain =(
I like this dog! it's cute! xDMom and Little Brother =] they didt notice that i took that picture! hahaLike this too!They are busy buying and paying for the freshly caught fish and nangka =]

No comments:

Post a Comment