Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Random Saturday

Went library with some of my classmates just now!me, Evelyn, Kok Chun, Elvin and Yee Fung but Yee Fung went back early due to his work. I studied Accounts just now..Our final exams is around the corner but i haven't even do my revision on other subjects! SAD due to my laziness! aiks We had Lok-Lok for our lunch! haha and guess what?Elvin cant eat spicy stuff! It's so funny when we saw him eating the chili sauce and his expressions later on! After lunch, Evelyn went home while me, Elvin and Kok Chun went home at 5pm! cause the stupid library closed early but don't know why...hmmm

Night, i got a dinner with my family. erm..it is the Bayan Baru Toastmaster's 14th Installation Dinner. Well, i don't really like to go for dinner cause it is always boring and all you can do is just sit still at your seat! guess what, our table only have 5 people but they serve the dishes as in 10 person share! haha me and my brothers enjoy eating without feeling paise if we ate others proportion! cause we can eat like...double share for each of us at that table that night?xD but actually, the food is in OKAY category! not all is nice.some even taste WEIRD For example, the fried chicken with mint sauce and the desert, water chestnut with creamy corn and sago ! Well, for the chicken, it taste weird with the mint sauce and for the desert, it taste weird with water chestnut! LOL During the dinner, they got lucky draw events. We all got the prize, well, except for my poor little brother! haha hmmm the dinner lasted till 11pm.omgg so darn sleepy + boring~ xD Reached home around 11pm and then on9 awhile and getting ready to sleep! hahaha Nights! =]

MeEvelynElvinMom and other committees

No comments:

Post a Comment