Monday, September 26, 2011

Lovely day!

 Picture of the day! =D

My brother and Cecilia finally came back from Europe, after 2 months of travelling there!
so damn shiok! 

they bought me macaroons from Laduree, Paris
WOOTS! superb!


and also a mini Longchamp bag!

Thanks a lot! 

Hot Pink Eiffel Tower!
super nice!

chit chat for awhile and off i went to bath!
gonna go Tao @ Autocity with my friends! 

love them so much! =*

with Jeffrey & SK also, that day.

*some of our foods that day*
Sashimi is 

Love this the most~




Then we went to buy Iphone case!
i bought 8 cases!
*satisfied*

Back to Penang, 
as i got dinner with my family!
went to my favorite place for Zhu Char!
YUMMMM

LOVE THIS THE MOST!
so damn nice weiii
so damn full, but still, i cant resist this! =S
& also this fish!

& other dishes,
forgot to take pic of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment