Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday blue?

Skipped class as usual.
It's only lecture tho!
Teehee

Spent my whole Sunday doing my audio-visual media presentation just to pass up before 10pm thru net.
Encounter a lot of problem!
I sucks in making video clip. OMG
Well, the assignment passed up is late.
For 7mins!
Hope there is no deduction of marks!
Praying hard!

Had to wake up earlier to pass up my assignment today
And a group discussion to attend
Then, I went dinner with Mok, Joyce & SK.
Like finaly, after so long, Jojo Little kitchen!
I miss eating their chili pan mee. Hehe

Next,
Serai!
For my long crave,  Berry Pavlova!
Yummy yum!
This time, 
we ordered the Swiss Passion to try too
But it was only so so!

Berry Pavlova FTW! =)

After dropping them back,
back to hostel,
continue with my drama!
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment