Saturday, September 10, 2011

♥ my dad!

Was hanging out with Yee Ming, Peng Hai and Shin Wei when my dad called me and said that he's in KL, and called me to fetch him after his meeting here. I was shocked, as he never tell me that he's coming.

That time, 
we were having banana leaf at Devi's Corner located at Bangsar! 
it was GOOD
yummy yum!

The curry smell so nice when we enter the place!
the chicken is so damn nice! so crispy! YUM! ♥ 

Wanted to have tiramisu at Alexis, but we were too full after our meal!
Peng Hai dropped me back to my place and they went Pyramid and me? Went to fetch my dad!

Dad is going back soon at night, so we went to the nearest place to have our dinner!
and 
*TING* 
My Elephant! 
it's a thai restaurant.
*Do make sure you made a reservation 1st before going there!*

It was actually my 1st time there, i know this restaurant thru Audrey! =D
And it was good!

  i LOVE the chicken one the most!
Tom Som & Green Curry too!

No comments:

Post a Comment