Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve Party @ Golden View

Our Christmas Presents! =P

Had apartment stay with Evelyn, Wendy, Shan Hui, Ee Nee, Fu Sheng, Kelvin, Thomas and Kok Chun.
It's fun celebrating with them. them so much. mwahs

We played the police and the thief, a dare game there and also pizza for dinner! yummy! We went Gurney for the countdown.
It was pack with lots of people, but it's still not as fun as the previous year... so we just walk back to Golden View as it was too boring and hot there! haha

Back to our room and start to play another game suggested by Mr. Tan Fu Sheng! The penalty for losing the game are to drink a mouthful of Heineken!
Some people got drunk, you know who you are! hahaha
We planned to go to the beach but FAILED! we planned to go to see sunrise and go dim sum for our breakfast but also FAILED!
know why? 1st, drunk and 2nd we sleep like a pig! DOWN!

We went canoe on 25th !
so fun! it was my 1st time canoeing with my friends!
we row till Paradise! see how keat are we! *proud* haha
Back home later. so tiring yet fun!

Merry Christmas everyone! =D

I LIKE THIS! crazy us! =D
Us in the room, don't know doing what!
What are we looking at? hmmm
Kelvin + Wendy = PERFECT COUPLE! haha
CHILL!!! * when both of you see this! I'm just joking! HAHA
The Pig, Fu Sheng and me =D
This girl trying to act 'growth up' by promoting Heineken!
I LIKE this! see Fu Sheng's expression! haha We are the BLUE team! haha
Thomas and Ee Nee. so yeng!
Fu Sheng, you are so lucky! tsk!
See, guys can be CRAZY sometimes!
GIRLS *loves*
Kok Chun and his tam chiak face!! =D
Who took this? hmmm
Evelyn, Kok Chun and me
Evelyn and me
Evely, Shan Hui and Wendy
Kok Chun and me

No comments:

Post a Comment