Saturday, December 5, 2009

Pc Fair and Shopping in Queensbay! =D

When i get fed up with my hair...i tied my hair up! =D
I went to fetch Evelyn and Jing Jiet around 3.30pm.

1st location --> PC FAIR!
hmm i don't really feel like going cause there are always too many people packed together. i get headache when i see the crowd HAHA but but but that JJ wanted to go so much and he kacau-ed me since FRIDAY! ishhh and i also hate the parking!! so, i let JJ to drive my car! HAHA Well, i saw many many friends there! had fun having a short conversation with them! =D i bought a headphone there while Evelyn bought a external hard disk for her sister. JJ bought quite many things there! LOL We were there until 6.00pm.

Next stop :: Queensbay!
We went nando's to have our EARLY dinner as me n JJ were starving! i skipped my lunch! so you can't blame me for being that hungry! haha

JJ was too hungry..so he started to eat 1st.
While waiting for our main course to be serve, Evelyn took this pic! haha
After dinner, we went SHOPPING!! JJ accompanied us! pity him as he will get bored waiting for us! haha Me and Evelyn wanted to buy formal wear for our presentation on Tuesday. Evelyn cant get any while i have something in mind ad. I'm gonna buy it tomorrow cause i will be going Queensbay with Cecilia for shopping again! hehe AND i saw a super duper nice + plain Nike jacket! i like it! but it cost my RM169 just for it! hmm...I'm still considering whether to buy or not! HELP! i just cant make my decision! ishhh

* Evelyn & Me *

Called JJ to joins us..BUT he was SHY at 1st.
then i forced him to come in! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment