Friday, December 4, 2009

lazy lazy lazy!!! =D

Hmmm...I am so so lazy to update my blog! HAHA
nvm..let me update what have i done for the last few days~ =D

Tuesday ::
I went Gurney after class for Christmas Carol with my friend. WOW, damn freaking boring lahh the movie! nearly slept in cinema cause too tired =.=

Wednesday ::
Went redbox with my beloved girl friends! kidda miss those good old times when we were in high school! =D *loves.hugs* hmm...seriously, I'm still so lazy now! so...let the pictures do the saying okay? hahaha
4 of them while singing
me.wendy.evelyn.chyi jiun.zenWe singing! =D

Next location :: Chili's!

This is always my all-time-favorite deserts at chili's!

♥BFF♥
What's Zen looking at? hmm...*curious*
and we end up posing like this LOL
To the left side now~ =P
♥Love u girls♥
cutting the rope??? hmmmThen i started to get bored and crazy! see what I'm gonna eat?! xD
"The Killer" is the name my girl friends gave me! =x
Went to hang around and have waffle before Chyi Jiun and Zen go home!

Next location :: Beads Zone

Shan Hui and Yee Min came to meet up with us after their movie

Yee Min. Me. Wendy.
i bought a necklace there while Shan Hui bought a bracelet there =Dnice?

Next stop :: Secret Recipe

Shan Hui and I feel like eating cake, so we went Secret Recipe for cakes! yummy =D

Me
3 kinds of cakes =D
Chocolate Indulgent is one of my favorite! haha
♥ Evelyn Me ShanHui ♥ehhh, i don't even know Wendy took this! hmmPromoting this SO-SO cake! LoL
Christmas is coming! HAHA I'm still thinking how am i gonna celebrate it! so exciting! =D

Our Model of the Christmas Tree! *Wendy Thor*
NEXT STOP ::

I went to fetch Fu Sheng from his house and we went for 'zhu char' together with my girls! haha AND later on, we went to their hostel to watch SAW 5!! there's a lot a lot of disgusting scene! but the storyline is not that nice! quite boring~
That COWARD evelyn dare not to watch! HAHAHA

Nowadays, I'm in love with BLING-BLING stuffs!

Finally i found this! i LOVE this earring very much!
it's quite expensive..but i DON'T CARE!!
cause i like this so so so much! xD
And another nice earring i bought today =D

I'M NOW OFFICIALLY B-R-O-K-E! ='[

Thursday ::
Happy 18th Birthday, Kok Foo!
Today was Kok Foo's birthday! =D
He had his birthday party celebration at Golden View,
the Sony building.

Sandals
Singing birthday songs to him...
WishingThey forced him to drink whole cup of liquor in one shot! =D
I went there after my volleyball competition. Today was the last day of volleyball practice ad! i should be happy, but i don't know why..i don't feel happy at all...maybe I'll miss volleyball, my teammates and my friends there! cause it's really hard to see them in college! =[ hmm but still, we need to get going with our life right? but it takes time!

Went to my besties hostel to take my bath and Wendy cooked fried rice for us! *yummy* After dinner, i went to fetch Kenneth and we headed there together. There's quite many people there when we reach. Hmm i met new friends there. NICE haha and...I'm getting lazy to type ad! so..i end here! =D
We girls with the birthday boy! =]
we girls with Samuel.
Terresa and me. she's pretty! =D
Terresa.Fu Sheng.Me
The guys with Kok Foo

No comments:

Post a Comment