Thursday, December 10, 2009

Long post again =D

Sunday :

Today was my cousin's wedding! Well, i need to wake up at 7am today cause her house is at Kepala Batas there and guess what? i slept at 4pm yesterday! so darn tired and sleepy! The wedding ceremony ended around 1.30pm.

Some pictures at her house...
I'm gonna take others pictures from my cousins cause I'm lazy to take pics that morning

Once i reached home, i get washed up and headed to Queensbay with Cecilia. i go SHOPPING AGAIN! i bought quite many things today. feel satisfied! =D btw, i bought my formal skirt too! like finally! =D we must reach home before 6pm due to the wedding dinner. my dad say we must reach there at 7pm! we rush like mad! We were late for our dinner but we were in time to reach there before it starts! =D Dinner till 10.30pm. so darn tiring!

ME after dinner! =D


Happy Wedded Life to my cousin! Wish you happy always! =D


Monday ::

Today i skipped my IT tutorial class and Management lecture! I'm so so busy! i don't have much time, i need to many many things today. so i skipped my class. Dental at 1.30pm, that is what the people there told me but when i reach there, i saw the board writing ' LUNCH BREAK from 1pm-2pm" i was like WTH. i can waste no more time! ishhh but still, i waited till they came back. After dental, i went Gurney to search my formal wear and swimming suit with Cecilia! the good thing is... i got both!! HAHA but i wasted a lot money today! i bought my formal wear from Elements and swimming suit from Sun Paradise which cost me RM179 just for the top only! my god! but still, i like that the most! haha Bought some tops too =D Back home around 7pm to grab my laptop then headed to the hostel. we need to do the presentation script and slide show! tomorrow is our presentation, so damn last minute work huh? Slept at 4am! and i cant memorize a single word! arghhh gonna go crazy soon.

Tuesday ::

i totally screw my presentation! it sucks to the max!! ishhh. Our teacher said wanna give us a 2nd chance to do again. So we need to redo it AGAIN. arghhh i hate presentation like seriously! ishh

This is what we call STRESS! =D
Evelyn.Shan Hui.Min Yen.Wendy♥ I love her ♥

See what happen to my tyre. i don't even know about it until my little brother tell me!
The people who helped me change my tyre asked me :
"u drive your car with your tyre punctured?"
i answered : " i don't even know when it puncture."
He said : ' all i can say is, u drove a long way after your tyre puncture!"
i was like " oh really? i don't even realize it! "


Wednesday ::

I missed my Macroeconomics test! why? cause i overslept! i slept at 4am yesterday and woke up at 11am! and my test start at 9am. how nice. Hmm got lazy to go my Account lecture and i ended up in Redbox singing with Cecilia and Tommy. =D i went hostel during evening to do our assignment! sien! and we went BM just for our tom yam noodles and porridge! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment