Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday

Yesterday i went Gurney with wendy, evelyn and also wen min! We reached there at 3.30 i think. Then, we go shopping and also accompany wen min to buy some stuff too~ Well, i bought a shirt in MNG yay~i love it~xD its a white tee with some pink strips~ =] At there, me, wendy and also evelyn took some picture in the fitting room!

After that, we go meet up with our classmates, elvin and fu sheng and his friends. We watched transformer 2 that day. Transformer 2 is a nice movie!hahaha enjoy watching it~ After our movie, evelyn and wendy need to go home d~so i also go home~xD BUT the highlight of the day is.....we saw 林宇中 in Gurney lo~haha saw him 3 times that day. Well, evelyn saw him 1st but still...that time i don't believe her!wahaha but at last we also believe her~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today i stay in my room whole day watching movie from pps!LOL imagine it!i watch in front of my computer the whole half day without leaving my computer once!haha gai~ BUT finally i went out for dinner with my little brother~ hmmm, we went to mount eskine there to have western food~that's my little brother's suggestion well my suggestion actually is to go Penang Swimming Club for our dinner haha so never mind la~i follow his suggestion la~hahah i order salmon steak!NICE haha I LOVE SALMON!!

Mushroom soup!
My main course - Griled Salmon SteakMy little brother's main course - Black Pepper Steak

No comments:

Post a Comment