Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuesday =]

Today i went to college and have my hubungan etnik tutorial as usual....after school, me,shan hui and chun keat went to jian lin's hostel to do our assignment for hubungan etnik as we need to pass up NEXT WEEK.last minute work again~hahah =] well, when i reach his hostel, i was quite shocked cause his hostel was quite clean and tidy(usually boy's house wont be that neat and tidy)!hahaha other guys don't get angry o!haha then we started to do our assignment...but halfway of our discussion...we talked about other things else LOL but still we manage to discuss finish.

After that, i went to Wendy's hostel which was just 1 floor above my classmate's hostel.she and Evelyn had their friends to come over to their house to do assignment too.so i myself hid into Wendy's room and on9~WELL, I'm waiting for zi qi's arrival actually....else i'll go home d~hehe she said she want to see Wendy's hostel and go for lunch with us.After she arrived, i bring them to mount eskine's hawker stall to have lunch.PITY WENDY cause she can only see us eat foods that she wanted to eat(she's having fever)!we eat till very full and Wendy's keep saying 'i don't care!min yen next week bring us here again!i wanna pay back~' hahah well the food is delicious and we all eat till very full except for Wendy i think xP

At 5pm, i went to fetch shan hui from her hostel and we went for theater society which was held in tarc's music room.Well, we was force to do drama on the 1st day.At 1st, i still thought it will be boring BUT i was totally wrong!haha those people was so active and high.the drama also very interesting, cold and FUNNY!!laugh till my stomach also pain!hahahx it's enjoyable there~xD

At night, my family and I had a simple dinner.We celebrate Father's Day earlier as my elder brother and his gf is going to Phuket this friday.My 2 brothers and me bought a cake from Ritz for my dad.Here's the picture of the cake =P

nice?? well, my dad complained that the cake is so sweet that he is going to get diabetes..BUT he ate the chocolate most!!haha so fake huh? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment