Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday~

hmmm today my 2 brothers had made a stupid mistake!guess what...they thought that today was FATHER'S DAY!LOL and i also believed in them!omggg so today we wake up so darn early and my parents was so shocked!my dad keep asking my mom who wake us up?!?!cause usually my dad wake us up on Sunday~today my dad's the latest to get out from his bed!!(normally i'm the latest one!)haha and i took my chance to say n perli him cause he always perli me when he wake me up every Sunday~i used his talking style when i wake him up today...and my family keep laughing cause they say its funny when i copied him and only i dare to talk like that to my dad and he wont angry at me~(cause they say my dad sayang me most) NOW is just the beginning of the story....when dad keep asking mom who wake us up?and asked why we suddenly wake up so so early and we just keep quiet and smile~(because we plan to make breakfast for him but unfortunately when we are awake...my mom already bought our breakfast d so we change our plan to buy cake)BUT after my dad keep asking those question...we started to suspect that whether today is father's day...then we went to check and guess what!today is NOT father's day!what a big mistake they had done!!!

After doing housework together,we bath and went Gurney for lunch.We took our lunch in The Manhattan Fish Market.I took sword fish for my main course!delicious but oily! =P
Here's some picture i took in The Manhattan Fish Market(cause i got nothing to do while waiting for my food to be served)

Pictures from the table ::

My Main Course : Sword Fish and Chips

After meal....see how oily it is~
After lunch, my family and I went for shopping.We went SK,shop for camera as there were some mini fair...and my little brother took part in the PS3 street fighter competition(prize PSP) organize by SONY but he did't manage to get into the final.too bad.but it's ok~we did't really expect to win that game too~just join for fun =P then after that we went to Starbucks for a coffee and finally went for our dinner at the hawker stall somewhere near the town
By The Way, bought a new camera~haha!Here's the picture of the new camera~nice?


Well, in the conclusion...im HAPPY today haha quite fun today and my mom gave me ipod touch just now!wow happy happy and also unbelievable~
I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment