Thursday, June 25, 2009

hun mei's gathering~

Yesterday was hun mei's gathering~ Well, surprisingly it is FULL ATTENDANCE of hun mei. (Hun Mei = min yen, evelyn, wendy, zi qi, wei ling, pikying, wen min, lee ming, chyi jiun, bee gnoh, si zen) Cause we hardly can gather together with 100% attendance lerhh!!hahaha That night we went to Gurney and also coffee island to hang out together. we went Gurney but with no point!! cause we went there and have a few walk then go to coffee island d...i think if we know earlier...i'll bet we will not go to Gurney xDxD

Next, when we reached coffee island driving 3 cars(mine, ziqi & zen) haha we started with our orders and dinner. I ordered Salmon Steak.yeah! i love salmon! salmon is nice! and for drinks i ordered oreo milkshake which always is one of my favourite drinks!xD After our dinner, we played 国王游戏! And guess what? We were the most sia suey ones and also being paid attention by everyone at that night cause we all given lots of sia suey task to complete!
I got the task which is one and only task i got that night and that was " go to the waiter/waitress and tell him/her can i help you wash the dishes" embarrassing right?? but still me n chyi jiun manage to complete the task!hahax

Time flies very fast......its time for us to go home as we have our own activities the next day.some need to go school, some need to go college, some got exam the next day and some is tired! I got home after sending wendy,evelyn and wenmin home. Well, i enjoyed myself to the fullest and also laugh non stop the whole night!
HUN MEI IS THE BEST!!! LOVE YOU GIRLS~miss yea~

That's all for the writing part and let the pictures do the saying =]
group pic but without zen!so early back lo herziqi n me~always do sampat things!xD
leeming n me!long time no c her d
sampat hor!!

besties!

zen wendy me evelyn
us again!


eve.me.wendyc they 2!!play with CARROTS!!xD
weiling n chyi jiun! doing 38 things~xD
guess what are we doing?xD
weiling me n ziqi! we so 38!!! haha
i curi take de pic!
me n chyi jiun is going to ask the waiter can we help them wash thier dishes!haha (king's game)
wei ling drinking watermelon + apple juice!
zen drinking lemon + apple juice!haha
ziqi pky me eve~
weiling.pikying.me! 3 of us o~
ling and me~
ziqi pikying me! huhu~
us~ coffee island~
Back : ziqi.me.beegnoh. Front : weiling.pikying
some of us in coffee island!
evelyn and me!
c ziqi~always that hiao eh!xD

No comments:

Post a Comment