Sunday, February 28, 2010

time flies~

Monday ::
skipped all 3 class today! start feeling guilty ad...hmmm Went hostel to go on9 & do my assignment! i need to pass it up tomorrow! last minute work again =S but i got distracted! i watched pps for the whole noon! damnn! but i manage to get some information after that. Went Coffee Island with Evelyn, Wendy, Zi Qi & Chyi Jiun. Next stop, Chyi Jiun's house! she moved ad~ her new house super nice & big too! envy envy envy!!! Karaoke & gamble there till 11pm. and backed to hostel to continue my assignments and play cards with Kelvin, Ee Nee & Shan Hui. =D
Alcoholic drinks! woohoo*
i like this design the most! =DToilet models! LOLNICE!u jump, i jump!ziqi, chyijuin, minyen
chivas!

Tuesday ::
Class til 4pm today. When
Fu Sheng came to fetch me with Kelvin & Elvin, i got shock when i saw his new hairstyle! haha yeng! Back home earlier due to the house party i got tonight with my relatives. Today's chef, Tommy & Cecilia~ haha i did the setting up! Nice dinner. =D drank wine again! i drank a lot wine during Chinese New Year, and i don't really know how to enjoy it. my relatives call me to learn how to drink =S

Wednesday ::

Had a surprised early birthday for my mom @ little cottage today with my relatives. Well, she did surprise! The food there is quite okay and yeah, we had lots of fun there. =D

Well, less talk & more pictures!

Her cake from my & my brothers! nice?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!

Group pictures! =Dblow~~cut cut cut! =DMy family =D

my cousins and my parents!

there are sisters! =D

Saturday ::

Went Gurney & Prangin Mall today with Evelyn. She accompanied me to go shopping. I bought 3pairs of shoes & 3 tops! LOL quite satisfied for today! =D

Evelyn & me =]

i like this! *thumbs up*

my favorite! but this not really nice! Jusco one better!

Had dinner with my cousins and aunts & uncles tonight! cause my 4th aunty is going back to Brunei ad, so it's a farewell dinner. Went back to my aunty Christine's house for wine. Like finally, i know & can drink wine ad! haha the plum wine is so nice! but it's not selling in Penang, or maybe Malaysia...so bad! =S


Sunday ::

Went Sarang Chae with my brothers and Cecil. It's a Korean Restaurant! and the food there is superb! D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S! so darn full~ and it's quite expensive pun lo!


Chuen Kit's (rice in stone pot)

Mine (beef stew)Cecilia's (kimchi soup)Tommy's (seafood, i think)Crystal noodles! *thumbs up*Baby octopus! Korea pancake

No comments:

Post a Comment